From: Justice Now!
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 4:57 PM
Subject: Brett Bennett's a meany!

"Greg   you are such simple minded prick

Hope one day ...I get to run across you in a dark alley..."
Brett Bennett

Visionaries,

I'm not surprised that Brett Bennett sent such a mean email.  This beloved
family member (I believe son of Frank Bennett) of the Bennetts' (aka Bennett
Lumber and Bennett Reality, two very "successful" local businesses) is not a
nice guy.  A few years ago, after discussing forest issues, Brett, in
response to the somewhat sincere comment "I Love you" said, "What, does that
mean you want to stick your dick up my ass?"
I'm glad his email was posted on the list.  Brett Bennett is someone to be
cautious of.  Our community deserves to know who is lurking out there.
I myself have had my life threatened by another Bennett family member.
I have a vision of Moscow (actually, the world) of being able to voice
concerns, fight for justice, and generally try to develop a sustainable
community where we can do so without threat of intimidation from people like
Brett.
The Bennetts may be wealthy, but their reputation is extremely poor.
Brett, please grow up and think about what you are doing to the rest of us.
Let the Truth be known.

Hope one day ...I get to run across you in a dark alley...