RE: Beware, extreme feminism

Greetings Visionaires -

In certain circumstances society has taken a reverse sexist approach.  To
illustrate my point, consider the following scenarios.

Scenario 1:  A woman is inside her apartment changing her clothes.  Her
window has been left open (purely by accident).  Outside, a man walks by and
his attention is quickly (and for an extremely short period of time) drawn
to the woman.

Result:  The man is arrested for being a "Peeping Tom".

Scenario 2:  A man is inside his apartment changing his clothes.  His window
has been left open (purely by accident).  Outside, a woman walks by and her
attention is quickly (and for an extremely short period of time) drawn to
the man.

Result:  The man is arrested for being a indecent exposure.

Just a note to let you know that this proverbial door swings both ways.

Take care,

Tom