Re: Topless Gratitude

I must join Melynda and Joan in saying: "Nice try"

All male chauvinistic tactics have failed to suppress feminism.  Now
trying to turn the tables and accuse it of male chauvinism is original and
imaginative, just like your father's attempts to turn us into the
intolerant because we don't excuse him from his responsibility to help
provide universal access to education nor allow his worldview to dominate.
Like father, like son.  So what does your mother think?

Love

Daniel

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Nate Wilson wrote:

> As chairman of the Chauvinistic Patriarchs for the Palouse I would like
> to offer a special thank you to Daisy Mace and her gang of topless
> carwashers. For years we have been trying to convince the women of the
> Palouse to resubmit themselves to a primitive male-dominated society.
> And here, finally, we have the first stages initiated voluntarily by
> Dasiy. As a sign of our gratitude the CPP would like to pay for lip
> plates and neckrings at the Falling Moon for Daisy and any other women
> who have submitted themselves to us in this way. In addition Daisy has
> also been chosen to be the first among many to bear children to the new
> chieftan.
>     We are extremely grateful and hope by next summer to have them
> beating our laundry on the rocks down by the river
>
> Nate Wilson

Back to TOC