RE: Beware, extreme feminism

This situations are totally unreal.  No man has ever been arrested (or so
I assert until proof to the contrary can be shown) by just randomly
looking into a window and accidently getting an eye full.  A man should be
arrested if he then begins to frequent the home of the woman he
unintentionally caught a full body glimpse of and harasses her.  Is this
another defense for sexual misconduct and rape?  "Well she was naked in
her window for everyone to see, she had to have wanted it."

No man has ever been arrested for the same situation the woman was in
earlier.

Do not try to discredit feminism with these mediocre extremely improbable
scenarios.  If the "proverbial door swings both ways," which I don't deny
can't happen, historically this "door" has been slammed on the fingers,
limbs, and head of women in multiple efforts to disable them in every
social context.  And men suffer these assaults on women as evidenced by
their strict socially imposed and enforced gender role.  We have made it
degrading to be a woman, so any man who is "woman-like" is attacked in
every meaning of the word.

In Feminist Hope,

Daniel

Back to TOC