Re: Checkers-Backgammon Etiquette

I must say that Doug Jones' checker-backgammon etiquette email was quite
imaginative and accurate.  I think it is the email that I must say I
almost completely agree with (I probably would say absolutely agree with
but that would probably obligate me in ways I don't need) that has come
from this email list.  And for it to come from Doug Jones (as he has
represented himself) I feel it is quite impressive.  You've shown range,
Doug, which I must respect.  I hope everything said, whether it was
authored by me or not, was never taken as a personal attack on anyone on
the list.

To Doug, to the Visionaries, to the Community of Moscow, to Humanity

In Respect and Love

Daniel

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Bob Hoffmann wrote:

> At 01:21 PM 6/24/2002 -0400, Doug Jones wrote:
> >Why not just assume that each person is sincere but is talking from a
> >different paradigm?
>
> I believe this is true, Doug.  It's just that, as someone pointed out, "my
> rights end when they interfere with your rights," but there seems to be
> some irreconcilable overlap in what everybody considers to be inalienable
> rights.  I see this as the matter under discussion.
>

> Bob Hoffmann
> 846 Mabelle St.
> Moscow, ID  83843
>
> Tel: 208 883-0642