re: other voices, was etiquette

On 24 Jun 2002, at 20:36, Bob Hoffmann wrote:

> Like anyone else on the list, I know how to use the delete key.

Using mail filters also works well to weed out those messages from
folk you'd rather not see in the first place. Works well to filter out
threads via subject, when people are at least kind enough to put
something in the subject line. A bit of a pet peeve of mine. If a
person can't be bothered to put a something in the subject line, I
can't be bothered to look at it since it obviously isn't an important
post.

Jean C
 "Celebrate life - it has an expiration date"
Palouse Pink Pistols http://www.pinkpistols.com/local/palouse/

Back to TOC