Do I have to rent to a homosexual?

The discussion about "who do I have to rent to," is missing a very important
point.   Being a homosexual is not a choice.  I believe that homosexuality
is in fact a trait or condition such as hair color or which hand you
automatically use to write with.  A homosexual can decide not to engage in
homosexual acts, but that does not make them heterosexual and by the same
token a heterosexual can decide to engage in homosexual acts, but that does
not make them a homosexual.
   Homosexuality has been with humans since there have been humans and other
primates also exhibit this trait -- it is natural.  And what comes to us
naturally can hardly be considered a sin or even abnormal.    The worst that
can be said is that homosexuality is a minority trait, just as being
left-handed is.   I cannot understand why people spend so much energy hating
other people that just happen to be different than they are -- or perhaps
people see themselves in other people who are different and are afraid.  I
don't know the answers, but I do know that a person who is intolerant of
anyone who is different than they are is a bigot.  And a bigot is a bigot
regardless of their sexual orientation or their religion or which hand they
write with.
   One really good answer to this dilemma we seem to be in is the very old
and very common suggestion to just love you neighbor.
                            Love to all, Jim