Re: just a note

And there are some who argue that the original texts don't condemn
homosexuality at all.  Actually some argue that the original texts where
speaking out agains prostitution of young slave boys in pagan temples of
the time and non-consentual ritualistic sex (rape) of men by men.  But
somewhere along the line, it got translated as all homosexual sex.  The
current translations of the Bible are pretty inaccurate.

Daniel