Re: rumor control, Fred Phelps, modernity, etc.

Thank you, Auntie Establishment! It is nice to have it in a nut shell--
"That's the Nuts, Son, the Nuts! Heehee". I would like to hear
anything substantive from Doug Jones, rather than simply the
circular illogic and labeling any dissenter a "modernist". I also
dislike the implication that anyone is  less than honest because
he/she does not accept Doug Wilson's definition of  his/her
"worldview". Unless he has become a mindreader, as well as the
interpreter of God's word, he can't possibly know  my worldview.
Debi Robinson-Smith
debismith@moscow.com

Back to TOC