Re: Gay killers/public sex

Hello Sean,

> Regarding your list of killers, D. Kim Rossmo's (excellent) book,
> Geographic Profiling (CRC Press, 2000), suggests the top killers
> are/were somewhat different than your own list.

Well you know how statistics are, you can slice and dice (no pun
intended) the numbers any way you want and label and classify to
pretty much get the results a person is looking for.

This is why I was hoping to get away from the stat wars and focus
on the issues of indoctrination. At this point everyone seems to
agree that indoctrination is a product of the government school
system.

To what standard should the values of indoctrination be evaluated?

Should I be force to pay for the indoctrination to standards I
find abhorrent?

Is true diversity allowed in the indoctrination? For example, can
the government schools teach that God says that sodomy is wrong?

What about real tolerance for parents that disagree and dont want
to have any part of the system or parts of the system, why should
they pay for that part of the indoctrination?

Thank you for the discussion,
Cheers!
John Harrell

=== message truncated ===