Re: Where's the "pointe"?

At 08:35 AM 4/26/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Call me crotchety, but am I the only one who's annoyed by the name
>"University Pointe" for  the new office-retail development on Sixth St.?

I'd like to see the spelling of the Kenworthy Centre (Sentry?) standardized
to the spelling system that most of us grew up with.  On the whole, I find
British spelling to be just a little less phonetic that American
spelling.  And I don't think more of the Kenworthy for using British
spelling--it just comes across as pretentious.

Bob Hoffmann
846 Mabelle St.
Moscow, ID  83843

Tel: 208 883-0642