From: Bob Hoffmann [mailto:escape@alt-escape.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 1:21 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: Where's the "pointe"?

I'd like to see the spelling of the Kenworthy Centre (Sentry?) standardized
to the spelling system that most of us grew up with.  On the whole, I find
British spelling to be just a little less phonetic that American
spelling.  And I don't think more of the Kenworthy for using British
spelling--it just comes across as pretentious.

Bob Hoffmann
846 Mabelle St.
Moscow, ID  83843

Tel: 208 883-0642