Re: Big Finger(s)!!

Shahab,

Thanks for recognizing how much of the discourse has been yours (although you
are not alone). I recommend that more extended exchanges that are largely
between two individuals be directed off the listserver--that is, "reply" rather
than "reply to all." I know that my parents have already unsubscribed because
they found the volume overwhelming and not relevant for the larger list.

Best,
Susan

> Dear friends,
>
> I have to say I am starting to worry that I am hogging the stage here. I
> hope in my excitement of this great and rewarding discussion I have not
> extinguished the will for friends to express their opinions. I have big
> fingers! (As in... big mouth... get it?!) Please do not let me intimidate or
> discourage you from contributing to this discussion. The more people
> involved the better... please allow us to learn from your perspective.
>
> "Your brother in arms"
> Shahab...

           http://www.fsr.net/

Back to TOC