Big Finger(s)!!

Dear friends,

I have to say I am starting to worry that I am hogging the stage here. I
hope in my excitement of this great and rewarding discussion I have not
extinguished the will for friends to express their opinions. I have big
fingers! (As in... big mouth... get it?!) Please do not let me intimidate or
discourage you from contributing to this discussion. The more people
involved the better... please allow us to learn from your perspective.

"Your brother in arms"
Shahab...

Back to TOC