RE: this applies to Iran and Iraq as well!

Thank you for making my point. We have already given up a lot of freedom...
that was my point exactly. We should, however, acknowledge that with freedom
comes responsibility. If you lack responsibility you loose your freedom. If
you commit a crime... you go to jail... you kill someone in cold blood...
you get put to sleep. I would take this further... I have never been into
drugs... not even alcohol. But I find it insulting that a government would
regulate what an adult wants to do to himself or herself. Do you want to
kill yourself? Be my guest. As far as I am concerned if you do not hurt
others you should be free to do whatever you want. The key is that you do
not hurt others or infringe onto their rights. So please go ahead and
smoke... just do not exhale where I get the second hand smoke or I should be
able to sue you for assault and battery. You want to fry you brains... go
ahead but you sell or give any to a minor and you should be put away
permanently. I wore seatbelts in the 70s before it was the law. I learned to
drive on a racetrack... I find it insulting for a government to tell an
adult that they need to wear a seatbelt. Now for those brainless idiots who
allow their children to ride in the car with no seatbelt I wish child abuse
and neglect charges.

Freedom is great... with it comes great responsibility. Are we too lazy to
be responsible?

"Your brother in arms"
Shahab...