Re: this applies to Iran and Iraq as well!

In a message dated 9/21/01 8:52:40 PM, escape@alt-escape.com writes:

<< And who will cut out the cancer in our foreign policy, which caused the
blow-back of the twin towers and makes every American a hostage to the
threat of additional attacks?  Perhaps the surgery should begin at home.

Gee, I'm glad to have it pointed out we are the cause of all this.

Call 1-800-Binladin and tell him you want to help him point out our errors by
killing more civilians.

You have got to be kidding.

Walter Steed

Back to TOC