Re: this applies to Iran and Iraq as well!

(snip)>
> p.s.  Last night at the Fairco station a young woman stole our Red Cross
> Donation jar.  No more than $10.00 was taken as we had just deposited
> the funds.  Never thought that would happen in Moscow, Idaho!

Consider the above!!  "Never thought that would happen in Moscow, Idaho"
Yet even here, in Moscow, Idaho, $10.00 meant alot to someone.  We have many
people here in our community for whom $10.00 is a lot.  If we are not aware
of what "is" in our own community, how can we know what "is" half way around
the world!

John

>John and Laurie Danahy
jdanahy@turbonet.com