RE: this applies to Iran and Iraq as well!

No my friend... I am the one concerned with terrorism here. We can
rationalize our acts just like the fanatics who attacked us last week. The
fact remains that we are not without blame ourselves. As for the presidents
statement... I agree that if you are not against terrorism then you are not
one of us. I just wonder if he realizes that he is becoming a terrorist.

Last week I did not sleep for three days. I cried for days and was virtually
dysfunctional all week. I lost family members last week. This attack was
very personal. Yet I will not jeopardize the well being of this nation
because of it. In fact I am the patriotic one here. I place myself in harms
way and speak against many threats so I can help this nation... I resent my
patriotism questioned. I have sacrifices much for this country. And I will
defend the free speech and human rights to death. I will not follow a
president blindly; I will not follow anyone blindly. The difference between
me and those idiots who are brainwashed by their leader to fly an airplane
into buildings and kill thousands is precisely that. Fanaticism is evil...
it can wrapped in a religious facade... it can me nationalistic in nature...
either way it is evil and thus will cause nothing but pain and anguish.

And I am as always "Your brother in arms"

Shahab...