Phillips Farm Open House Sept. 22

I would like to invite the entire community to come visit and participate in
the second annual open house at the Phillips Farm.  A few of the activities
scheduled are live raptors, candle making, blacksmith, trail hikes, kids
games, hay rides, lunch for sale, and herbal products grown at the farm.
The event starts at 10 AM with live music durring lunch from noon to 1 PM.

The Phillips Farm is locate aproximately five mile north of Moscow on Hwy
95.  It is the second left after highway mile marker 351.  I hope to see you
there.  The newly formed Philips Farm Advisory Commitee will be present
seeking ideas and input.

Andrew Grant
Latah County Parks and Rec.

Back to TOC