Re: Tree Clearing at The Palouse Empire Mall

I considered the tree clearing as I drove by Palouse-Empire Mall twice
yesterday (once eastbound, once westbound.  There is no visibility
problem.  If you don't know there's a big shopping mall there, you are too
blind to drive.  I suppose someone in the Mall management was reading some
study in some trade magazine about how important visibility is, and said,
"That's it!  Let's cut down the trees!"

Dumm-da-da-Dumb!

Bob Hoffmann
229 East C St., Suite B