Re: Tree Clearing at The Palouse Empire Mall

Perhaps the Mall might consider a theme of a cool refreshing forest and
take the concept of beautiful green trees and natural environment inside
the building as well. Take the existing resource and "cash in " on it,
by creating a pleasant, soothing and interesting  environment.  I only
shop at the mall because its the only location I can obtain certain
goods, as I am sure it is with many people.  We certainly don't go there
for the ambiance. Even in its current state its barren, vacuous and
sterile. I whiz in there and whiz out as fast as I can because it feels
cold and empty to me.  I just might linger, and even enjoy being there
if there were lovely trees, gardens.  And I would certainly consider
eating there if the environment more appealing. As it is now, I would
feel like a zoo animal at feeding time sitting down in that hollow
corridor, where the food vendors have placed tables and chairs.
I say keep the trees, I say plant MORE of them!!
Maree McHugh

Shahab Mesbah wrote:

> I second that.
>
> Shahab...