Tree clearing

Is anyone forwarding these messages to the management at the mall?

I'd be happy to do this, or to print the messages and send them by snail mail,
if someone can send me the name and address.  I'm from out of town and don't
have access to this information.  (But I'll soon be living there and want things
to stay green!)

Cheers.

Laura Hill

On Sat, 20 May 2000 08:20:23 -0700 Maree McHugh <mchumare@turbonet.com>
wrote:
>Perhaps the Mall might consider a theme of a cool refreshing forest and
>take the concept of beautiful green trees and natural environment inside
>the building as well. Take the existing resource and "cash in " on
it,
>by creating a pleasant, soothing and interesting  environment.  I only
>shop at the mall because its the only location I can obtain certain
>goods, as I am sure it is with many people.  We certainly don't go there
>for the ambiance. Even in its current state its barren, vacuous and
>sterile. I whiz in there and whiz out as fast as I can because it feels
>cold and empty to me.  I just might linger, and even enjoy being there
>if there were lovely trees, gardens.  And I would certainly consider
>eating there if the environment more appealing. As it is now, I would
>feel like a zoo animal at feeding time sitting down in that hollow
>corridor, where the food vendors have placed tables and chairs.
>I say keep the trees, I say plant MORE of them!!
>Maree McHugh
>

>Shahab Mesbah wrote:
>>
>> I second that.
>>
>> Shahab...
>>
>> Shahab Mesbah
>> Technical Director
>> Meteor Light Labs
>> Voice (208) 883-9765
>> Fax (208) 883-2678
>> www.meteorlabs.com

Moscow's
>> commitment to decisions promoting attractive commercial landscapes.
>>
>> Duncan Palmatier
>> Patent Law Office
>> 530 South Asbury, Suite 5
>> Moscow, Idaho 83843