Orchard Ave. trespass, was "development"

In Idaho, people can hunt on pasture land, even if it is fenced, unless the
owners specifically post it against hunting. It isn't trespassing. So, my
guess is that sledding is OK, too.

What is amazing is that the owners never posted that land given the number
of injuries on that hill. Or maybe what I mean is that it is amazing that
no one ever sued the owners for the injuries on that hill. Not that I think
either should have happened.

Lois

Back to TOC