RE: Re: Moscow/Pullman gas prices

Dear Mr. Cooper,

Thank you for your email congratulating Mr. O'Reilly and expressing your
concerns about Chevron's operations in Africa.
We have responded to a number of untrue allegations concerning Chevron
operations in Nigeria. Our reponses outline our policy and practice of
protecting people and the environment wherever we conduct business.
Please visit the "Current Issues" section in the "Newsroom" of our web site
at (http://www.chevron.com/newsvs/currentissues/findex.html) for details of
our business operations, environmental policy, and community outreach in
Nigeria. Your will also find there our statement on the incident on Parabe
platform in which sadly two hostage takers were killed and one was injured.
I hope this and the information on our web addresses your concerns. Thank
you for your email, for your interest in Chevron, and for making your
concerns known to us.

--WebTV-Mail-1124-15898--

Back to TOC