Re: FW: High Crimes Are Misdemeanors/Information

Date forwarded: 	Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:04:16 -0700 (PDT)
Date sent:      	Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:58:11 +0000
Subject:        	FW: High Crimes Are Misdemeanors/Information
From:           	"T&E" <cumming@idaho.tds.net>
To:             	vision2020@moscow.com
Forwarded by:   	vision2020@moscow.com

> ----------
> From: "T&E" <cumming@idaho.tds.net>
> To: Dale Goble <gobled@uidaho.edu>
> Subject: Re: High Crimes Are Misdemeanors/Information
> Date: Wed, Jul 28, 1999, 9:45 PM
>

> I find your "sense of humor" to be in "POOR TASTE" . I find your comment
> repulsive and downright despicable.  Don't humor us with your comments if
> they are to be in such poor taste. -

shall we run everything by you for approval before we post? I find
your (incorrect) "rantings" about the police and media doing nothing
to be in poor taste, (none of us really know what all the police have
and are doing, rightly so) will you please send your postings to me
for approval before YOU post them? I think not. (now would I really
want you to do so)

(insert Voltare here)

Stan

Back to TOC