High Crimes Are Misdemeanors/Information

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 "T&E" wrote:

> Not to be repeating what others have said but, these type of crimes have
> been found to lead to human serial killing. If you let a person go free
> for "just" killing a bunch of  animals then you are telling them that they
> can get away with murdering humans too. For we are all just animals too.

To offer an example that might drive home the point that Mike Curley has
repeatedly made:

Since all serial killers have drunk milk, we should ban the drinking of
milk because it leads to serial killing.

People who torture animals are messed up and should be treated as such.
The fact that a person has tortured animals does not, however, cause the
person to kill humans.

Dale Goble

Back to TOC