Re: High Crimes Are Misdemeanors/Information

Date forwarded: 	Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:05:20 -0700 (PDT)
Date sent:      	Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:02:14 +0000
Subject:        	Re: High Crimes Are Misdemeanors/Information
From:           	"T&E" <cumming@idaho.tds.net>
To:             	vision2020@moscow.com
Forwarded by:   	vision2020@moscow.com

> I don't understand people who take the stance that these killings
> are "just an animal."  It sounds like the kind of approach to
> saying that the crash of TWA flight 800 was simply the death of "just a
> bunch of people."  After all, these victims had little impact on Moscow,
> and none of the passengers probably even came from Idaho.  So what's the big deal?

maybe because to some people they ARE just an animal? just
because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean there bad (an
all toocommon attatude in this day and age), it just means that they
are people, with differences, I personaly think we should have sent
the Military into Kosovo over a year ago, it pains me to sit and watch
people killed because there "differnt", but just because someone
disagrees with me, that does NOT mean there a "bad" person.

just because someone doesn't see things as you (or I) do, that
doesn't make them bad. that just means they see things differntly

(shall I quote Voltare here?)

Stan
(owned by 5 cats and when we loose one.. it's like loosing a child..)

Back to TOC