Re: Neo-Nazi propaganda posted in downtown Moscow

Do you have another neutral arbiter?

There's no need to call me names, if you can find a logical, impartial way
to mediate this linguistic dispute.

At 11:06 AM 7/8/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Date forwarded: 	Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:44:01 -0700 (PDT)
>Date sent:      	Thu, 08 Jul 1999 10:44:01 -0700
>To:             	vision2020@moscow.com
>From:           	Robert Hoffmann <escape@alt-escape.com>
>Subject:        	Re: Neo-Nazi propaganda posted in downtown Moscow
>Forwarded by:   	vision2020@moscow.com
>
>> At 09:40 AM 7/8/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>
>> >I see.. so it's splitting hairs to be lumped in with the Aryan Nations? I
>> > don''t find it so, I it offensive that someone comes along and tries to
>> >associate me with them. The words "aryan white supremacy groups" or even
>> >"white supremacy groups" have a MUCH clearer meaning.
>> >
>> >Stan Evans
>>
>> I will offer all offended persons an apology IF:
>>
>> You go to some Internet Search Engine, compile examples of usages of
>> "right wing extremist," and show me that this term is not used
>> predominantly in our society to describe people who have many of the
>> following characteristics:
>
>the internet is the predominate definition of language in the country? R U
nutz?

>> If, instead, you find that I use this term in keeping with prevailing
>> usage of the English language, please don't attack me for speaking and
>> writing in my native tongue.
>
>then don't lump me in with the Neo Nazi's.

Bob Hoffmann                         229 East C St., Suite B
Alt-Escape Adventures                Moscow, ID  83843  USA
http://www.alt-escape.com            Phone: (208) 883-0642
                                     Fax: 1-800-683-3799

Back to TOC