calling names?

Date forwarded: 	Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:05:45 -0700 (PDT)
Date sent:      	Thu, 08 Jul 1999 13:05:32 -0700
To:             	vision2020@moscow.com
From:           	Robert Hoffmann <escape@alt-escape.com>
Subject:        	Re: Neo-Nazi propaganda posted in downtown Moscow
Forwarded by:   	vision2020@moscow.com

> Do you have another neutral arbiter?
>
> There's no need to call me names, if you can find a logical, impartial way
> to mediate this linguistic dispute.

I don't recall calling you any names. I used your example of the
internet as the final word on American English to prove my point,
thats an example I see every day of the type of english used on the
internet. however. as it is clear that you have either consistanly
missed my point, or I have not made my point clearly, I will just let
this go.

Back to TOC