Re: Neo-Nazi propaganda posted in downtown Moscow

At 10:33 PM 7/6/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Tonight I learned that right-wing extremist fliers were recently found

--snip--

>Bob Hoffmann

Please do not confuse me with them.  I consider myself right-wing.  Some
may even call me extreme.  Let us not muddy the definitions here.
Right-wing, as I see it, believes in individual freedoms over the state.
Neo-Nazis are Neo-Nazis.  Regardless of their political lean.  Perhaps you
heard of some Neo-Nazi flyers in town.  They may be right-wing, but that is
not what concerns me about them.

Marc

Radical right-winger (Not necessarily a Conservitive)

Back to TOC