Re: Neo-Nazi propaganda posted in downtown Moscow

Date sent:      	Wed, 07 Jul 1999 13:37:51 -0700
To:             	sec@moscow.com
From:           	Ry Jones <rjones@moscow.com>
Subject:        	Re: Neo-Nazi propaganda posted in downtown Moscow

> Wouldn't that be a little-l libertarian?

depends on your definintions, what really fits is anarchocapitilist with
neo-imperilistic tendencies (grin) but Libertarians have a ways to go
before they have enought votes to affect policy. Pragmatic counts.

> At 01:33 PM 7/7/99 , you wrote:
> >interesting point, I am a "liberal Republican" (that which governs lest
> >governs best, Pro choice, Pro Gun, Pro Freedom), ergo, to the right of
> >center on the political spectrum, (right wing) however, call me a
>
> --
> "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will
> look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest."
>   -- Mahatma Gandhi

wonderfull quote! from a man who preached Peacefull Civil
Disobediance

Back to TOC