Re: Moscow Schools

The statement as drafted sounds less positive to me than I would hope
for.  There are poor investments and good investments, but aside from
that, I think I would like something in the statement about what we
expect or hope the investment will do--how it will or can be used.
Also, "invest" suggests to me a deposit of some kind rather than an
active or interactive mission.

I regret not being able to craft a trenchant sentence in
substitution, but I think I would brainstorm with active words like
develop, teach, provide, lead, direct and maybe modifiers like
competent, effective, capable, creative, resourceful, or qualified.

Thanks for being gracious enough to submit the question to Vision
2020. I appreciate the information and being included in the process.

Mike Curley

Back to TOC