National Town Meeting

Theron Horton asked me to post this for your review:

Your'e invited to:  The National Town Meeting for a Sustainable America May
2-5, 1999 Detroit, Michigan

To learn more about the National Town Meeting for a Sustainable America:
http://www.sustainableamerica.org/
For More Information about the Idaho connection please contact: Theron
Horton Executive Director Livable Communities of Idaho Post Office Box 652
Boise, Idaho 83701 208.424.1267 <tlc2000@rmci.net>  Contact me if you are
interested in participating in events scheduled for Idaho. We are creating
partnerships with groups from all over the state.  Join us in this great
event. Please forward this invitation to your listserve, and include in
your website news & newsletters. Thanks, Theron Horton

Related Sites:
Sustainable Communities Network http://www.sustainable.org
Smart Growth Network http://www.smartgrowth.org

Thomas C. Lamar, Executive Director

Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute
P O Box 8596; 112 West 4th St; Suite #1
Moscow ID 83843-1096
Phone (208)882-1444; Fax (208)882-8029
url:  http://www.moscow.com/pcei

Please Note our individual staff email addresses below:

Thomas C. Lamar, Executive Director: lamar@pcei.org
Kathleen Lester, Office Manager/Environmental Education: lester@pcei.org
Laurie Gardes, Financial Manager:  gardes@turbonet.com
Anita Grover, Watersheds: grover@pcei.org
Colette DePhelps, Community Food Systems: dephelps@pcei.org
Peggy Adams, Watersheds/Food Systems: peggy931@uidaho.edu
Jon Barrett, Idaho Smart Growth:  smartgro@micron.net
Elaine Clegg, Idaho Smart Growth:  eclegg@micron.net

Celebrating thirteen years of connecting people, place and community.