RE: recycling

Leo, good points.  Hey, we have curbside recycling collection in my
present community and I must say it works great!  It also encourages
folks who would otherwise discard their recyclables to participate in
the program.  We are very happy with it.  People are pretty good about
picking up their bins (green for all types of paper and blue for
plastics, metals and glass) as soon as they can.  Give it a shot -- you
won't be disappointed.

PC

Back to TOC