Re: Moscow-Pullman Corridor: A Modest Proposal

My thanks to Linda Pall for both recognizing that the Pullman-Moscow
Corridor is a resource we all share here on the Palouse, and working to
seek a process that allows us all to voice our concerns and share in the
decision-making.

Linda-Please keep the Vision 2020 list informed about the progress of
your proposal.  Perhaps you could let the list know what part Vision
2020 could play in publicizing or participating in any meeting.  Thanks
BL