Re: Legislature and schools

Guns, knives and teens in cars.....on school property!!! Gee, now there's a
terrific idea!! Let freedom ring! This legislation is appalling. I wish
there was a way to make those legislators  who voted for this bill, the NRA
 and the parents who allow their children to store weapons in their cars,
financially accountable to the victims and their families. If the intent
was to allow school based gun/hunting clubs to conduct activities on
school grounds, then it seems to me they could have developed a more
appropriate way in which to store these weapons.

Let's see now.....we will have adults walking around inside our schools
with concealed weapons, students with weapons in their cars and police
officers who have occasion to visit our schools who are also armed. It's
comforting to know the legislature is doing its part to create a safe
learning environment for our children and teachers.

 I hope the emergency response teams that exist in school districts know
the drill.

---------