Re: Bikini contest

As a parent of two teens in Moscow, the issue of what to do has been
prevalent.  this past year, noting that the only true alternative to the
party scene was to leave town, I have been taking my weekend recreation
dollars away from Moscow.
Local businesses should note that, along with my weekend recreation dollars,
there are food dollars, clothing dollars, travel dollars, etc. all being
spent somewhere else than Moscow.  I suspect that increasingly, other
parents of teens are also looking away from Moscow for "something to do"
during the weekends.
John
John and Laurie Danahy
jdanahy@turbonet.com