vision2020@moscow.com: Re: Newspapers and the Community

Re: Newspapers and the Community

Kitterman Matt (kittermn@osprey.csrv.uidaho.edu)
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 09:09:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 27 Sep 1995, Joel Hamilton wrote:

> A Moscow-Pullman Coalition for a Better Newspaper sounds like a
> worthwhile organization. I share your disgruntlement at the local rag an
> scandal sheet trying to pass itself off as a community newspaper. Are you
> organizing?

It does sound like a good idea. I would like to see it expanded to
include all local media: radio, tv, computer, etc. I don't subscribe to
the Snooze or the Fibrune and have to rely on radio and the net for
info. (A lot of what I learn about comes from this list! You are all
great...)
matt

This archive courtesy of:
First Step Internet