Fwd: re: Moscow in the National eye

I missed the earlier rejoinders and lobbed retorts, so was wanting to
catch up.  Who is it that made them?

>  Until men realize that a woman's breasts are not made for a mans
>pleasure and grant women freedom from this sexual repression, women
>will not be granted equal rights under our constitution.

I also missed the emails that explained what s/he (the
designer/maker) said that s/he made them for.  Whoever had that
dialogue with the designer/maker must have had an enlightening
conversation.  Apparently s/he wasn't too omniscient if this fairly
popular ancillary use was not foreseen.
--
Thanks,

         Sean Michael