Re: US Constitution and Mutating Ethics

Mr. Tom Hansen,

You should probably get a fresh copy of the US Constitution. One that hasn't
been "interpretated" with white out or added to without the proper amendment
procedure. And don't wait for the movie, get a new one and read it. It
describes the three branches  of government: the legislative, the executive,
and the judicial.

Your "interpretation" of the US Constitution seems to allow for any branch to
do as they please according to their "interpretation."

But here is a simple multiple choice question (of course your US Constitution
of which you have allowed for "interpretation" may not be so simple anymore,
so get a fresh copy and read it):

Which branch of government makes law?:
1) executive
2) legislative
3) judicial

For extra credit, here is another question, a bit more difficult, and requires
an essay.

When one branch of government usurps it's authority what is the responsibility
of the other two branches; in other words, when one branch starts to take on
the role of another branch what action should the other two brances take as
a result? (Hint: some of the answer is in the US Constitution, but you may need
to get a fresh copy.)

Cheers!
John Harrell