Re: US Constitution and Mutating Ethics

Mr. Harrell -

It was you that brought up conceivable changes that could occur with the
Constitution and the Amendment process (which I am very familiar with).

My initial (and current) discussion did/does not concern changes, only
interpretation of the Constitution.  You claim that the Constitution is
extremely specific and has no "room" for interpretation.  I claim that you are
wrong and that interpretation is the responsibility of our Congress and the
Supreme Court.  Thusly, responsibility for interpretation belongs to "the
people".

Sometimes an amendment to the Constitution is not necessary, merely an
interpretation and how that interpretation is applied.

Mangle away,

Tom Hansen
Moscow

           http://www.fsr.net/