Moscow in the National eye

I left Moscow to go to college in Virginia a few months ago.  After
hearing the lamentations from various liberals of how awful we must be
perceive re: the topless issue, I found, to my amazement, that no one
I've talked to knew anything about it.  Also, I've spoken to no one from
a city where there is not a topless ordinance.  Funny thing, most of
them seemed to think that the college co-eds were rather insane.  Oh
well, can't trust a liberal.

Back to TOC