Re: US Constitution and Mutating Ethics

Mr. Tom Hansen,

The recent court case which you site and others which you would like to
mention are good examples of that which I describe as "reinterpretation."

You make my point.

Can you explain what the amendment process is and for what is it's
purpose?

You have thus far ignored the legal means for modifying the US Constitution.

By the way read it Mr. Hansen, don't wait for the movie, the amendment
process is right in there. But I am sure since you have reinterpretated
the US Constitution maybe that is a section that you have blacked out.

Cheers!
John Harrell