Re: Eisenhower

 Brent Capener asked:

>>>>> Where ya been lately, Dan?

I've been here, just lurking.  As for the "voter qualification" -- that smacks of liberal elitism.  It also reminds me of the way it was for blacks in the south not too many years ago.  No offense. ;^)

That's the biggest problem I have with the Left wingers:  They feel that only their voices should really count since they're the only ones who are "smart enough" to really know what's going on.  That bothers me, just a bit.

As for the humor, I'll be here all week . . .

Votin' for Dubya in 2004, unless someone even more "Down-homey" runs,

Dan Carscallen

Back to TOC