Re: supporting war, by other means

>>>http://www.motherjones.com/news/outfront/2002/45/ma_153_01.html

In light of the  recent comments on the MSD I thought this article might be
of interest to some on the V2020 list.

In light of the most recent discussion I recall a conversation I was having
some years ago with two close friends.  Egil Krogh being in this
conversation was talking about the neighborhood in Seattle where he was
raised.  Taking the comment out of context, he stated "boys will be boys" ,
and it seems that still holds true.  Looks like a battle of the wits or
egos going on.

Wasn't it Rodney King that asked if we could all be friends?

GE

Back to TOC