Re: Moscow Civic Association

Greetings Visionaires -

Douglas Wilson stated:

"Does this progressive meeting of the Moscow Civic Association (to which non-
progressives need not come) have any agenda items with regard to the government
school system? In other words, should the government school system be
progressive too? If it should be, then it follows that we non-progressives are
uninvited to that worldview party as well. Which, incidentally, is the point we
trinitarians have been making all along. But if the government school system
need not be progressive, then what should it be? Troglodyte like us?"

I do not recall the MCA excluding non-progressives from attending the meeting.
A more valid (and effective) method in getting your questions answered, other
than posting them here, would be to attend the meeting.

See you there,

Tom Hansen
Moscow

           http://www.fsr.net/