RE: Moscow Civic Association

Everyone:

My comments on vision2020 today regarding the Moscow Civic Association are
in no way meant to represent the views of this group or any of its members.
I am not a member of this group nor have I attended any of its meetings.  I
offered my comments regarding the Moscow Civic Association concerning the
inclusion and exclusion of people of varying viewpoints in the context of
discussing the issue of the politics of group association IN GENERAL.

Ted Moffett