coffee house

I'm always excited to see creative investment in the Moscow downtown area. Bucer's (BOOT-zers) is a new coffee house across from the Camas Winery on north Main Street. The owners have done a wonderful job of reclaiming the natural wood floors and brick walls, adding soft lighting, huge wood library tables, and comfortable chairs. Just open one day, people are already gathering there today to play chess, work on homework, talk, and read newspapers. It has a feel similar to the coffee house once located behind the Kenworthy theater, for those who remember that place.

This place is dangerously close to my office, but I'm happy to support another effort at keeping our downtown alive.

Back to TOC