Re: Telephone Overlays

Sorry about that, I accidentally hit "Send" before finishing my
reply...

Personally, I LIKE getting a new phone number when making a move; it's
symbolic of a new part of my life starting. Certainly others must feel
that way. The inconveinence can't be as bad as they perceive it to be.
If they need another area code or two for the state, geographic _does_
sound like the way to go.

I'm still hoping this currently pervasive cell phone usage fad will
eventually go the way of the large boom box held on the shoulder. The
Sony Walkman took care of _that_ public annoyance; perhaps further
miniaturization coupled with surgical implantation can bring us a
silent world once again.

Always Dreaming,
Andy

Back to TOC