From: bill london
To: Priscilla Salant ; vision 2020
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: Palouse Mall

My understanding is that the mall is planting trees/bushes in those new spaces.  I guess they noticed that parking lot trees actually encourage people to stop and consume.  But my cynical side causes me to note that they are looking for a positive PR move to counter the bad publicity they got from their effort to cut the trees along the public right-of-way there.  BL

Priscilla Salant wrote:

Can anyone tell me what is being constructed in the parking lot at the Palouse Mall?  Thanks, P Salant

Back to TOC